install problem with msrds 2008 r3

Mar 20, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Hi,

hoping for some help and advise. I've been trying to install 0.7 on my sys-MRDS 2008 R3, VS2008Pro,  XP sp3. Ran the  installer.exe to the root MRDS dir. during the install I made a backup of of the 5 files in the bin dir that it would overwright:  dssHost, ...config, RoboticsCommon, ...proxy, and ...transform. After it finished, ran dssProjMigrate on the DevantechMSRS folder. Then I opened Devantech.sln in VS 2008, I got a startup dilog about source code control (or something like that), went pass that and started a build. The Build failed with 30 errors:

some  like this       "Error 1 Error reading resource file 'C:\Documents and Settings\van\Microsoft Robotics Dev Studio 2008 R3\packages\DevantechMSRS\SD21Hardware\Resources\DevantechSD21Hardware.Javascript.js' -- 'The system cannot find the file specified. ' SD21Hardware"

others like this      "Error 5 Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Ccr.Core, Version=2.0.913.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. C:\Documents and Settings\van\Microsoft Robotics Dev Studio 2008 R3\packages\DevantechMSRS\MD23Hardware\*** dssproxy MD23Hardware"

So any advice as to what I did wrong, what I need to do , ect

Van